Sunday, May 15 at 17:00 (Brussels time) via Zoom
(Zoom link will be sent via email.)
Dear Member Societies of IMAGO,
As you have previously been informed, the IMAGO Extraordinary General Assembly (IEGA) will take place on May 15, 2022 at 17:00 CEST (Brussels time) via Zoom. The link will be provided by email. Please find the attached files with the agenda and additional documents.
On behalf of the IMAGO Board,
Adriana Bernal Martinez, ADFC
Bojana Andric, SAS
Find the start time in your city via timeanddate.com.
- Opening of the IEGA by Adriana Bernal Martinez, ADFC and Bojana Andric, SAS, IMAGO Interim Co-Presidents.
- Declaration of official address of the IEGA.
- Establishing a list of participants and a list of participants with voting rights.
- Voting for a member to take the minutes of the IAGA (Hannah, the IMAGO Office Administrator, is suggested).
- Voting on a moderator for the IEGA. (Members are welcomed to volunteer as a member prior to the Assembly by sending an email to the IMAGO Office, if not, Alex Linden, FSF is suggested).
- Accepting the minutes of IAGA 2022 by voting.
- Presentation and voting of the ACCOUNTS for 2021 by former Treasurer Roger Simonsz, BSC and confirmation by the Financial Controller Eric Guichard, AFC.
- STATUTES - Statute change proposals made by the Statutes group, presented by Denis Lenoir AFC, ASC, ASK and voting that did not happen at IAGA because of the lack of quorum (please see minutes of the IAGA) with immediate effect. 2/3 of full members required.
- Ratification by GA voting, of the Election Committee summoned by the presidency.
- ELECTIONS for Presidents and for the Board by Election Committee
- Election Committee declaring list of candidates for IMAGO President / Board position.
- GA accepting the candidates by voting.
- The Election Committee and The Board representatives will explain details of the voting procedure.
- Voting procedure starts.
- Election Committee members declaring results of elections.
- Interim Co-Presidents greeting the President elected and Board
- The newly elected President continues hosting the IEGA.
- Presentation of the 2022 BUDGET by the Treasurer Mustapha Barat, ABC.
- Request for discussion by ITC and SBC regarding budget 2022. These requests were addressed to the Board, but since GA is the one deciding, we transfer them to GA for discussion.
- Voting for the 2022 BUDGET.
- Request from UGC.
- Any Other Business.
- Closing of the IEGA by the newly elected President.
IEGA 2022 – Documents
The documents relating to the IEGA 2022 can be downloaded below or from the members-only documents area: https://imago.org/documents/