Sunday, March 27 at 17:00 (Brussels time) via Zoom
(Zoom link will be sent via email.)
Find the start time in your city via timeanddate.com.
- Opening of the IAGA by Adriana Bernal Martinez, ADFC and Bojana Andric, SAS, IMAGO Interim co-Presidents
- Establishing quorum and absolute majority. Voting for a member to take the minutes of the IAGA (Hannah, the IMAGO Office Administrator, is suggested).
- Voting on a moderator for the IAGA. (Members are welcomed to volunteer as a member prior to the Assembly by sending an email to the IMAGO Office).
- Accepting of the minutes of IEGA 2021 by voting
- ELECTIONS - Announcement of IEGA next elections by Kommer Kleijn, SBC, Election Committee Chair
- STATUTES - Statute change proposals made by the Statutes group, presented by Denis Lenoir AFC, ASC, ASK and voting
- IMAGO Future conference
- Future Statutes project presented by Denis Lenoir, AFC, ASC, ASK
- Presentation and voting of the accounts for 2021 by former Treasurer Roger Simonsz, BSC and confirmation by the Financial Controller Eric Guichard, AFC
- Presentation and voting for the 2022 budget by the Treasurer Mustapha Barat, ABC
- Invitation for all members societies to update list of cinematographers at IMAGO webpage per country by Web administrator Alex Linden, FSF
- 30 YEARS IMAGO celebration December 2022.
- Presentation of 2022 IMAGO calendar of events
- Any Other Business
- Closing of the IAGA by the Interim co-Presidents and General Secretary
IAGA 2022 – Documents
The documents relating to the IAGA 2022 can be downloaded below or from the members-only documents area: https://imago.org/documents/