Evolving to the next level in the film industry — launching and introducing the all-new Nanlux Evoke 1200B Bi-Color LED spotlight of innovations from NANGUANG, the company behind the brand.
Now, NANLUX determines to take the whole filmmaking world by storm with the release of Evoke 1200B, the next evolution of Bi-Color LED fixture. Continuing the legacy started by Evoke 1200 one year ago, NANLUXmakes a great leap forward on the journey to create versatile gear aiming at professional production.
Incorporating product philosophy refined over the past 30 years, Evoke 1200B is the new weapon for the cinematographers & gaffers in film & TV production. It would be expected to be a game-changer in bringing beyond-anticipation user experience for large film crew who demand precision lighting on subtlety.
Evoke 1200B offers impeccable light quality in the same category by adapting 2×1200WBi-color LEDchipsin Dot Matrix format. It features higher light efficiency with luminance level at 5600K up to 61,030lux@3m(with reflector RF-NLM-26), comparable to that of a 1.8kW PAR or 2.5kW HMI Fresnel. Sufficient illumination is also guaranteed for shooting Ultra-High-Speed without worrying about flicker in uplifting the framerate.
Way more flexibility in creation by simulating natural light from sunrise to daylight to sunset is offeredbyEvoke 1200B’s variable CCT range of 2,700K to 6,500K. Advanced Bi-Color light mixing technologies ensures continuity and accuracy in any CCT change, making CTO/CTB gels a thing of the past. Furthermore, the incorporated constant output functionality supports through range CCT tuning without any intensity shift at all.
Developed with professionals in mind who care more about color quality in filming, Evoke 1200Bfeaturesexcellent color rendering capability highlighted by CRI, TLCI and TM-30 scores. This will deserve it an unparalleled place in the professional film market, bringing out the true-to-life colors in films paired with other gear will be the new norm in the industry.
Both the lamp head and the power supply of Evoke 1200B are built in hermetically sealed structureandIP54rated to withstand inclement weather or extreme conditions, meaning the whole unit can stand side by side wherever the camera can work properly, rainforest, snowberg or even in sandstorm, you name it.
With a simplified and intuitive menu interface visualized on a 2.8-inch display, making the Evoke 1200Beasyto control in all aspects and familiar to existing Nanlux and Nanlite fixtures.
Dimming is fine-tuned from 0-100% in 0.1% increment with great smoothness, and the sudden jump in low output section between 0-1% is eliminated. Five dimming curves are available via DMX control to perfectly match exacting control request of industry-standard: LINEAR, EXPONENT, LOGARITHM, S-CURVE, GAMMA2.2.
Evoke 1200B permits comprehensive wired/wireless controlling solutions to seamlessly integrate into various on-set workflows. Wired and wireless DMX control in particular makes precise and digital lighting control onset a sure thing. It can be connected to DMX console via 5-Pin cable or controlled wirelessly through the built-in LumenRadio TimoTwo module. Both reliability and flexibility are on the table for you to bring creative ideas to life.
A brand new heat management system is customized for Evoke 1200B to optimize dissipationwithout sacrificing compact layout for internal electric components. This modification effectively resolve the issue of lowered efficiency and shortened LED lifetime resulted from high running temperature. The fancontrol system can toggle between 4 operation modes manually to cope with every shooting scenario with much ease: SMART, FULL SPEED, LOW SPEED and OFF modes.
Thanks to Aluminum die casting alloys used for the construction of Evoke 1200B, the weight of bare light iskept at 7.75kg, only 70% of a 1.8K HMI, giving it an edge in terms of transportability while retaining the necessary intensity. It offers 7.5M DC cables as standard and 10M & 12M connection cable as optional, extending the power supply distance.
The self-locking connector allows for quick and tight connection. Quick release super clamp and offset Yoke come as standard, which secures the power supply tight on light stand&truss and facilitates quickswapping of lamp head respectively. Its offset Yoke design expands the tilting angle of the light with modifiers attached, all improvements are for fast-paced production on set.
When asked about this heavyweight launch, NANLUX Managing Director Nancy just speaks out loud with much pride that: “We strongly believe that with LED fixture’s ready-to-go characteristics, and Evoke1200B’shigher light efficiency and stunning versatility, the light will make huge difference in the industry and offer the level of readiness and practicality that no other lights can.”
Evoke 1200B Key Features:
• Two 1200W Bi-color LED chips in Dot Matrix format
• Higher light efficiency 61,030lux@3m 5,600K(with reflector RF-NLM-26), comparable to that of a1.8kWPAR or 2.5kW HMI Fresnel
• No flicker for Ultra-High-Speed shooting in raising the frame rate.
• Variable CCT range of 2700K to 6500K with continuity and accuracy ensured in adjustment
• Excellent color rendition with CRI/TLCI scores of 96/95, TM-30 Rf average 95/Rg average 102
• Both lamp head and power supply built in hermetically sealed structure and IP54 rated
• Intuitive UI configuration of 4 buttons, 2 knobs and a 2.8 inch LCD display
• 0-100% smooth dimming in 0.1% increment with jump between 0-1% section eliminated
• Five dimming curves to satisfy professional demands: LINEAR, EXPONENT, LOGARITHM, S-CURVE, GAMMA 2.2
• Comprehensive wired/wireless controlling solutions: On-board, 2.4G, Bluetooth, NANLINKAPPDMX/RDM, Wire Control (Under development), LumenRadio CRMX
• Built-in 12 customisable practical effects
• Improved cooling system with 4 fan modes: SMART, FULL SPEED, LOW SPEED, OFF
• Sturdy build quality using aluminum die casting alloys
• Offset Yoke design with 15°expanded tilting angle of the light with modifiers attached
• Compatibility for all modifiers with NL mount