The 3rd edition of Caméflex will take place from 7 to 11 February 2015 at the cinema Le Grand Action in Paris. This event entirely dedicated to the language of light was born there two years. We imagined with the desire to recreate an event that no longer existed in France since the abandonment of the Festival Chalon film image, and with the help of Jean-Pierre Fabien Garcia and Bumble , facilitators Festival of Amiens.
We were thus able to pay a warm tribute to the talented Ricardo Aronovich , AFC, ADF , then to that of Denis Lenoir, AFC , ASC, the following year, and organize around them a debate program , retrospectives and ' premieres dedicated to the language of light . In the same context , we set up a forum for exchange and sharing of ideas among young directors come to defend their projects before the background of the Screenplay and the members of the AFC present.
Now, Caméflex will take place in Paris. Beyond the early success of his debut , the AFC meetings Caméflex want to bring attention to the future paths of a profession that must accompany the transformation of its own space. Making a film is not like before . The digital revolution and the phasing out of the film medium impose a profound reflection on his language. With Caméflex , AFC would like to participate actively and dynamically to the transmission of knowledge alone can preserve the heritage of all the talents that compose it and thus ensure sustainability in a movie that makes us all dream every day.
Film buffs , students and professionals familiar with the address of the movie The Great Action . He is the great crossroads of generations will bring our ambitions.
This year Caméflex will pay tribute to Luciano Tovoli , AIC , ASC, author of the light of so many films that are masterpieces and that we all love.
Luciano Tovoli , a film, a light ...
Subject to final selection and proper routing of copies , will be screened among others:
- We Will not Grow Old Together , Maurice Pialat (1972)
- Profession Reporter Michelangelo Antonioni (1975)
- The Desert of the Tartars, Valerio Zurlini (1976)
- Suspiria , Dario Argento (1977)
- Monkey Dream, Marco Ferreri (1978)
- The General of the Dead Army , Luciano Tovoli (1983) , photographed by Giuseppe Tinelli and Luciano Tovoli
- Single White Female ( Girl looking apartment) , Barbet Schroeder (1992), with Bridget Fonda, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Steven Weber
- Titus, Julie Taymor (1999) , starring Anthony Hopkins and Jessica Lange .
- Federico , Ettore Scola (2013).
Caméflex also receive young directors , writers end of student films from major film schools in the world. They will be accompanied by their directors of photography . These short films , six in number , were selected for their achievement by a jury of the San Sebastian Film Festival chaired this year by Laurent Cantet, and on behalf of the AFC for their image by Pascal and Philippe Van Leeuw Ridao . They will be presented and sponsored by members of the association.
A Master Class moderated by Dominique Maillet , a guest chosen by Luciano Tovoli , a preview of a film shot by a member of the AFC, we will complete this program will give you all the details soon .
* Caméflex , is the name of the mythical camera invented in France in 1947 by André Coutant and Jacques Mathot for Eclair society. The Caméflex was then bowled film writing its maneuverability. It was adopted in 1960 by the directors of the New Wave and later by directors such as Orson Welles and Stanley Kubrick .
Rencontres Caméflex 2015
Hommage à Luciano Tovoli
Un Film, Une Lumière…
Du 7 au 11 février 2015.
Cinéma Le Grand Action
5, rue des Ecoles - Paris 5e.