Click HERE to see the map of the conference venues, hotels and train stations
- Citadines Apart hotel Sainte Catherine
Around 90€/ night
- Boutique Hotel Saint- Géry
- Hotel Le Dixseptième
- Mariott Grand Place
- Hotel Metropole : https://www.metropolehotel.com
Around 190€ /night
For this kind of accommodations, an early booking is necessary because they only have a few rooms.
• Teddy Picker : http://teddy-picker.brussels-hotels.net/nl/
• Leon 16 : http://www.leon16.be/
• Druum : www.druum.be
- TRANSPORT INFORMATION
Getting to Brussels :
Diabolo infrastructure provides a quick and direct link between the SNCB station under the airport terminal and the main stations in Brussels (Brussels-Nord, Brussels-Central and Brussels-Midi).
Direct trains run every 15 minutes in both directions. It takes just 17 minutes to travel into Central Brussels.
For train times, check the journey planner
The standard ticket price for travel between the airport and the Brussels Zone is €8.60 per day (return trip €17,20) More information
Brussels South Charleroi Airport
You can easily connect to Brussels South Charleroi Airport from any Belgian railway station. If you select "Charleroi South Airport" as the departure or destination station, you will receive a combined Train + Bus ticket. With this ticket you can travel to Charleroi-South station by train, then take one of the many buses on Line A, which provides a direct link between the station and the airport terminal and takes just a few minutes. The ticket price includes the train and the bus transfer. A quick, efficient and great-value way to get your journey of to a flying start.
Buy your ticket Online
Train Stations in Brussels
There are five main stations serving the Brussels-Capital Region, all interlinked.
• Central Station Carrefour de l'Europe 2 - 1000 Brussels
• South Station rue de France 2 - 1070 Brussels
For London: Eurostar
For Paris: Thalys
For France: TGV
• North Station rue du Progrès 85 - 1210 Brussels
• Luxembourg Station place du Luxembourg - 1040 Brussels
• Schuman Station Rond-point Schuman - 1040 Brussels
Serves European institutions.
• Bus, subways, tramways : More information HERE
• Bike sharing : Villo !
• Itinerary app : City mapper
Tourism information : Visit Brussels
• T Kelderke : Grand Place 15, 1000 Bruxelles
• La Roue d'or : Rue des Chapeliers 26, 1000 Bruxelles
• Le Petit Palais : Rue du Baudet 5, 1000 Bruxelles
• F in de Siècle : Rue des Chartreux 9, 1000 Bruelles
- Sea food
• Noordzee : Rue Sainte-Catherine 45, 1000 Bruxelles
• L a Belle Maraîchère : Place Sainte-Catherine 11a, 1000 Bruxelles